Friday, January 23, 2009

Ordinary day

Not an eventful day, but since my pledge was to post everyday I thought I would say a few short words about today. Most of my patients cancelled today, so I only saw one patient today. There was plenty of drama on the voicemail though, I am never destined to have a boring day.
I went to a discussion about bioethics. I didn't say much. The phrase we should let people die if they want stands out in my mind. I had been planning on writing on this topic, but I find it too upsetting at the moment, so I think I will pass. Maybe I will revisit it in a few days.

I made dinner-rice and bean bowls-which Heath loved and devoured. We then watched a movie Baby Momma, which was cute, but predictable. Definitely lighter than Revolutionary Road, which we plan to see tomorrow. Heath wanted to watch Saw V, but I didn't want nightmares, so he watched it when he got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment