Sunday, January 25, 2009

Boardwalk for the win

As I write this I am watching a Very Dugar Wedding. Definitely interesting perspective for a wedding-it is from the groom and his family. The bride and groom have not kissed since meeting. There was a time when I would have thought this was normal, but now I think it is kind of odd. I have definitely kissed guys that I would never want to kiss again based on the simple fact that it was a horrible kissing them. I guess the argument could be made that if the attraction and bond was there, then the kiss wouldn't be bad. I also see how my argument for kissing could be used against me in the department of not consummating the relationship.

As strange as it might sounds, I like watching the Dugar family. While I know I would never have a large family, sometimes I think it would be wonderful to have lots of kids.

So, normally I have not been watching television at night. Usually I am on the phone with Heath. He told me to call him after this show because he knew I wanted to watch it. So after yesterday's post, I didn't know what would happen today. He called this morning and we went out to Brigs for breakfast. He wanted to go to Circuit City and I wanted to go to Target. We did both and surprisingly got along great today. We played Monopoly this afternoon. I love playing board games and want someone who enjoys the same. I beat Heath, funny how having hotels on Boardwalk and Park Place can bankrupt someone. I had to be the thimble, while Heath was the dog. I was always the dog growing up, so I was a little sad about not getting the dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment