Thursday, January 22, 2009

Only one at the table

I am beginning to hear more sounds! I guess the swelling is going down and the bleeding is less and less as the days go on. Today I have only had 2 Tylenol so far, so I guess I am getting better.

Clinic was okay, only half of my patients came to their appointments. I think the snow, ice, and cold are still keeping some away. I was able to meet Heath for dinner tonight. We went to Kanki. We had a table with all women, which was quite interesting. Heath has been ordering for me, per my request. One of the girls gave him the look of death when he ordered for me, but I happen to think it is a nice gesture. The waiters aren't able to hear me. It was fun to watch all the girls pay for their meals and have my date pay for mine, plus I enjoyed the company. We parted ways after dinner. He had another 9:00 phone call tonight. I guess I will talk to him before I go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment