Thursday, February 12, 2009

You give me fever

Today was a tiring day. I only slept about a total of 60 minutes divided into three 20 minute sets due to a fever and a headache. I think I might have an ear infection, but I am feeling better now, so it might have just been a little bug.

Heath has been busy making Valentine's plans for tomorrow night. I am excited to see what he has planned. With the exception of the Valentine's Day in which I fell in the lab which lead to my injury (the fall was actually on Friday the 13th) that lead to the discovery of the chiari and brain surgery, most of my Valentine's Days have been good. I hope that trend continues.

Heath again brought up the fact he doesn't know who I voted for in the presidential election. I don't see why this is such a big deal to him. I think maybe I am getting too much enjoyment from his complaining about not knowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment