Sunday, February 22, 2009

Country Roads Take Me Home

Heath and I returned home today. We slept in until about 9:30 and then we had breakfast at Grits Grill. It wasn't that great and was not a place I would recommend. The food was too salty and mine tasted fishy, despite ordering Creamed Chipped Beef on Toast. We left Nags Head around 1:00pm. We passed by Mackey's Landing Firearms and of course Heath wanted to stopped. I don't have a problem with guns, but today looking at this massive collection of guns my thoughts wandered to CLB. I found myself wandering how he did it and what was going through his mind and what it felt like. It was definitely overwhelming and I was very happy that after about five minutes, Heath wanted to leave. The ride home was pretty uneventful. We stopped in Rocky Mount and I had a hot fudge sundae from McDonald's. We arrived to Heath's and I found that I had a flat tire. Heath filled the tire with air and informed me that I need a new rim. I'm not excited by the news. Hopefully, I will figure out where to get a new rim.

No comments:

Post a Comment