Monday, February 9, 2009

Doctor's Appointment

I saw my doctor this morning and I am pretty sure she wanted to admit to the hospital for purging (which unfortunately in this state is legal). Of course it would be for totally for medical reasons-hypokalemia, history of seizures. She wanted to check my blood, which of course would be totally out a whack, so I declined. She wants me to abstain from purging (duh! I would really like to) and to call her if it continues. She also wants me to see a therapist-which would be great, but unfortunately my schedule stinks-well in the fact it doesn't line up with the therapist's schedule-I am working on it. She also suggested that I stop dating Heath and start dating someone more supportive (that wasn't a huge newsflash to me). Maybe I should just take a break from dating in general, although the idea of spending my birthday alone is not appealing-maybe my mother is available. I guess I will wait and see who comes around and if someone wants to date me then fine and if not then I will get other things in order in my life.

1 comment:

  1. Come over here for your birthday! If you need to push your birthday forward or back a day or two, we're cool with that!

    Or, make cupcakes, bring them into work, and put on them a sign that says "It's my birthday!!!! - Wobegon"

    Who knows, maybe someone will ask "what are you doing for it" and if you say something like "taking a night to snuggle with a good book." they'll be like "HECK NO! WE'RE GOING TO GET SOME MANHATTANS!!" and BOOM instant party.

    ReplyDelete