Sunday, February 22, 2009

It's my birthday

Today is my birthday. Heath gave me my gift on Saturday. I predicted that he would get me a heart bracelet, but he did manage to surprise me with a Galileo Thermometer. We had seen one in a store and he remembered my saying that I had always wanted one since I was a little girl. I put it in my living room and it has yet to register a temperature higher that 64 degrees. The bracelet is gorgeous. It is a silver link bracelet with a heart charm. He wrapped it is a yellow bag with yellow tissue paper with a metal tag that read "Just For You." My most favorite part of the gift, however was the card. It reads: "You're My Beautiful Surprise. The last thing I expected was to find a woman like you. But here you are, sharing life with me, waking up my heart with your sweetness, filling my world with a love more tender than I ever dreamed of. Being with you brings a sense of contentment that only you can give. And in return, all I can do is promise to love you- with all my heart, the best way I can. Happy Birthday Love, Heath... "

Today, Heath took me to Taco Bell for dinner-that's what I wanted. Then he got me a yummy cake from Cold Stone-it was a Chocolate Chipper cake.

It was an absolutely fabulous day-with lots of birthday wishes. The only sad part is my father didn't wish me a happy birthday. Tomorrow will be a great day. I return to Asheville and then for dinner I will be meeting Heath's uncle-it will be the first family member of Heath's for me to meet. His uncle requested to meet me after seeing my Facebook posts. Hopefully, I will win over Heath's family.

No comments:

Post a Comment