Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Long day!

Well, I didn't get the snow I was hoping for and all my patients showed up for clinic. Needless to say it was a busy day. The afternoon was packed full of lectures. I was very happy for 7:00pm to show up. I find my 12.5 hour days to be exhausting.

I got a random message from another resident on Facebook. It wouldn't have been so odd except for the fact I didn't know this resident. I guess I will reply back.

Heath sent me an e-mail asking if I had called into a local radio show. The topic of the morning was the octuplets. I went back and listened to the audio and the girl sounds nothing like me (or Flower for that matter). Second of all she sounded uneducated and her sister was undergoing fertility treatments. I doubt my sister is undergoing any fertility treatments. I am hurt that Heath can't identify his own girlfriend's voice on the radio.

No comments:

Post a Comment