Sunday, February 1, 2009

I don't get it

I didn't see Heath today. He called me when I was out and when I called him back 30 minutes later, he decided it was too late for him to come see me-it was 3:30!!! I don't get it. We spent most of the night on the phone, so I know he wasn't out with another girl. He also admitted that he didn't like my cooking. I have never had anyone who dislike my cooking, especially since try to make things people like. I don't know what to do. I am wondering though if I am secretly sabatoging this relationship because I am scared because I have feelings for him.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're not sabotaging anything. he's taking advantage of you.

    what you're writing here makes him seem to be acting just like my last boyfriend did. i put up with it, and you are too right now.

    you don't need to put up with his crap. you deserve awesome.

    ReplyDelete