Tuesday, June 30, 2009

All things must come to an end

Hmm, looking at my page, I am wondering why my ads are not in English. No wonder no one clicks!

I just found out Heath's nephew is going on the trip. It bothers me that I am sharing a room with Heath and it bothers me what message I am sending his nephew. I know I should get over this, but I am having a difficult time doing so.

My second year is almost up. Today, I had my last trip to Asheville. While I enjoyed the flying, the people, and the experience, I definitely will not miss the early morning and the long rushed Tuesdays. I will also not miss being away from campus and the multiple voicemails and e-mails that always awaited me on Wednesday morning. I am looking forward to the end of call-which should happen shortly. Third year will be a challenge, but at least I get to face it with a full night of sleep every night. I will be juggling clinic and inpatient work everyday, but I think I am up to the challenge. I was very content on the Psychotic Unit several weeks ago, so I believe no call and doing some inpatient work will make me a happy resident.

1 comment:

  1. You two are grown adults. They know that Heath has had sex and probably assume that you two do now.

    Don't worry about his nephew. If this was a problem, you never would have been invited on the trip. Instead, his nephew is going to see two grown, professional adults. One a computer dude, the other an awesome doctor. And he'll see that with a good education he can do some awesome things with his significant other in the future.

    If it makes you feel any better, M and I had been dating just short of 2 months when I went to do Thanksgiving w his family. The family had no problem with us sharing a room (they assumed that we would) but M started angsting that he should at least *bring* his inflatable mattress so they wouldn't think that we did *that*.

    He didn't, in the end, after he realized how silly that would seem! And why would any one care?

    ReplyDelete